The New European Timber Regulation:
A Global Impact on the Trade of Wood-Based Products
Download our free white paper to understand how European importers and suppliers overseas can achieve compliance.
The EUTR (European Union Timber Regulation No. 995/2010/EC) is new legislation that requires European importers to demonstrate the legal origin of all wood-based products shipped into the EU.
Our free white paper includes:
- Regulatory requirements for the EUTR and its impact on suppliers overseas
- Information on legal enforcement and checks by national authorities
- Impact on FSC® and PEFC certified companies
- Special focus on concerned sectors
- Explanation of the Bureau Veritas Certification “Timber Due Diligence System”